Saturday, January 15, 2011

Happy New Year

It's been one heck of a year but all in all 'twas the best year so far.  We moved into our dream home and life couldn't be more complicated, updating our home interiors, the backyard (pictures will be posted soon), managing our household, taking care of my kids and work.  I look forward to this year as we continue to work on our home improvement projects and mostly, our family vacation and hopefully a quick get away with the husband on our anniversary weekend.

I know I've been neglecting this blog.  Feel bad that I wasn't even able to take pictures of our christmas decors as we celebrate our first christmas here at home. I promise to do better in the next holidays coming up and hopefully I wont be too lazy in posting my recent projects, that I have lined up (when I have the time)

Have a blessed and exciting New Year everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment