Monday, May 16, 2011

Home is where the heart is....

After a week in Europe, We're finally home.  We had so much fun during our vacation, sightseeing, shopping and meeting up with my friend in London and catching up with family in Paris.  All is can say is, seeing the Eiffel Tower for the first time made my jaw drop..

                                                       The Eiffel Tower on our first night

Pictures will never do justice on how magnificent it was in real life.  Paris is a very romantic city, from walking down Avenue de Champs Elysees hand in hand to dining along Seine River (at night time) with my hubby.  This is the best date I've been on in my entire life.  Not sure if anything else will top this.  It was very exhausting (due to walking all day) that it made my feet and knee hurt and literally have blisters on my feet from too much walking ( should've have brought a pedometer with me to see how many steps we've walked during the whole trip).  We visited a lot of tourist attractions, seen many places and saw Londoners and Parisians style, dining and way of life (which is a whole different post).  But at the end of each day we're gone, I missed my kids terribly and wished they could enjoy this with us.  I wish that one day we can go back with them and they'd see and experience these places with us. Yes, I'm happy to be Home.

No comments:

Post a Comment