Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Master Bedroom Suite Specifications

I'm so excited, I finally received the specifications  from Kelly of Porter House Designs that came along with the e-design rendering for our bedroom.  She also attached a shopping list on where to find the accessories, lighting, and tables (night stand and end table for sitting area) which made my life so much easier..  So here it is:


Porter House Designs






Love the warm gray tone combined with Turquoise (my favorite color) colors that will be painted on the walls and ceiling respectively and the pop colors of red and plum pillows as accents.  I already have the Serena and Lily Tess Duvet Set and the Pierre Mirror from Z Gallerie (one of my fave stores) that is currently hanging in our family room above the fire place.  I will probably scout for a cheaper alternatives for the night stand and end table at Home Goods and Pier 1. If not, I think the webste store she sent me should be fine too.  Will definitely post a before and after photos as well as the e-design rendering itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment