Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Halloween

Now that Halloween is around the corner and we're gonna miss decorating Christmas this year- I thought of Sprucing up our Driveway, Front Door and Gate with Halloween Decorations with Budget Friendly Pieces. 


I got excited last week, when we got booed by one of our neighbors and received some early halloween treats for the kids.  So I printed this out fromThe Tom Kat Studio and put it in our front door and booed 2 of our neighbors to pass on this tradition around the neighborhood.  This is what it looks like:




We got Booed Sign at the Front Door

Our Front Door with Scarecrow and Pumpkin Baskets from Walmart






I will be posting a couple more projects for Halloween Decorations around the house that I'll be posting in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment