Sunday, October 23, 2011

Versace for H&M

This one got me really excited and can't wait for November 17 when Versace launches it's line at H&M worldwide.  Too bad I have to work that day but was wondering if there'll be enough pieces by the time I get to the store.  After missing Missoni for Target and Lanvin for H&M (although I don't think they launched this here in the West Coast), I knew I have to get my hands on this one.  Hehe.

I read that most of the items were from the Versace archives and recent collection.  Donatella really did a great job on this one.  Here are my few favorites:  (Photos courtesy of Forbes.com)

Disco Diva

My Favorite Fuschia Gold Studded Dress

Versace's trademark in leopard print and Greek patterns


The accessories are stunning as well..  Love love the studded belts and purses.  I'm sure there will be a long line on this one.  I'm hoping it won't be the same incident as Target's with launching their Missoni line last month..  I'm counting the days..

No comments:

Post a Comment