Sunday, October 23, 2011

Knotts Berry Farm

We took the kids Trick or Treating at Knotts Berry Farm today. It's my first time back since almost 20 years ago.  I can't help but notice all of the Halloween Decorations around the theme park.  It is Camp Spooky for kids during the day on weekends and Knotts Scary Farm in the evenings during Halloween Season.  Here are some inspiring photos I took and could be probably us it to design our fireplace in time for Halloween.  I'm hoping I still have enough time with it being one week away.









We ate at the Spurs Chop HOuse which was a Barbecue Buffet included in our admission so I was mostly able to take pictures only during lunch.  Wish I could've taken more pictures outdoors as there were a lot of Halloween decor inspiration outdoors.







No comments:

Post a Comment