Sunday, November 13, 2011

Building our nest....

I am very sentimental person.  So when I found these photos of our current home being built, I thought I'd post these here.  These were taken 2 years ago and you can see my very pregnant belly.  When this house was being built, we were so excited that we'd come by almost every weekend to check out the progress of the construction until we had my second baby and we got busy with the 2 kids that we didn't keep up with the ritual of visiting the construction site every week  until we had to come by the sales office to sign docs and go for our final walk through.



me and my very pregnant belly along with my toddler (circa summer of 2009)

I still have yet to look for the other photos and as we've taken lots of pictures during the whole construction.



No comments:

Post a Comment