Monday, November 28, 2011

It's that time of the year again..





After Halloween and now Thanksgiving now past us, it's that time of the year again to bring out our Christmas decors, shopping for gifts, sending holiday cards to family and friends far away and getting things ready for the busiest and last holiday season of the year.  I do have mixed emotions about Christmas this year.  It's gonna be the most stressful (I think!) but at the same relaxing (in more ways than one).  It's just getting through that big hurdle of travelling a very long flight with 2 toddlers (I'm keeping my fingers crossed and probably cover my ears during the flight).  I will definitely miss Christmas at home this year. I will miss picking out our tree and decorating it.  Oh well..  I know it will be never be the same celebrating Christmas and New Year in your own home.  But I look forward to celebrating the Holidays this year with family and friends we haven't seen in a long time.  It is a welcome change afterall :)


No comments:

Post a Comment